This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced, bi-lingual individual to join our fast growing operations team, managing shipping and logistics movements across Western Europe.
- Co-ordinating between suppliers, hauliers, shipping lines and customers.
- Securing collections, bookings and deliveries in excess of 130 container movements per month.
- Support loose bulk operations,handling charter documentation, and coordinating with warehousing, load & discharge ports.
- Work with operations manager to plan future scheduling
- Supply chain optimisation.
- Travel to meet with procurement and logistics team in our Russia office.
We are looking for another self-driven Logistics Coordinator with excellent organisation, communication and operational skills. The ability to manage stress in a fast paced environment is critical as you continually meet delivery deadlines.
Must be fluent in English & Russian both written and spoken. Experience in container shipping is a must and bulk commodity shipping experience would be favourable.
Candidates who do not meet the full criteria may be considered. Competitive salary in line with market based on experience level.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.